Sample Day at Wild Blue Dog Camp
• Doga - Yoga with your dog.
• Kayaking with K9s
• Lure Coursing
• Training for CGC, CGCA & CGCU
• Behavior Modification - Force-free ways of correcting bad habits.
• Paddle Board with your Pup
• Foundation Cues - Things every Dog should know to have a Happy Life.
• My Crate’s Great - Teaching your dog to love their safe space.
• Agility - Perfecting each Obstacle.
• Lunch at 4H Camp
• Pet Photography - Learn the Tricks the Pro’s use.
• Core Balance/Strengthening
• Nutrition - Get the latest information on healthy feeding.
• Fear-free Grooming
• Acupuncture for Dogs -Sessions with a Professional
• Problem Solving
• Agility - Beginners
• Therapy Dog Training
• Senior Dog - Life Enrichment
• Alternative Medicine
• Teaching Your Dog to Swim
• New Products for Canine Lifestyles
• Testing for CGC & CGCA
• Canine Stretch & Massage
• Evening Programs
The Tahoe Beach Retreat is less than a 10 minute drive to the 4H Camp. Campers can continue to enjoy the facilities at the hotel, can head out to a hiking trail-head with a hiking guide, or can drive over to the 4H Camp, 33 fenced acres of glorious natural beauty and private beach. A safe, beautiful place for uninterrupted time with your 4 legged Best Friend.
We have 4 levels of hiking, all with hike leaders. Strolls, for those who prefer level ground and relaxing paces. Moderate, two hours of walking over modest trails and along streams and lakes. Advanced for the fit, and Trail Blazing for the very experienced.
Evening programs may include campfires, presentations, games, crafts, discussions and more.
Do a million things or just chill. Participate in every class, or just sit and enjoy the sunshine. The beach is always open for wet & wild fun, you can stroll the grounds, play fetch, practice things you learned in class, take a private session with an instructor, visit with other campers, or nap beside your snoozing pooch. Dog Camp will be your favorite week of the year!
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be catered buffet style at the 4H Camp.
Our schedule includes all levels of activity, so whether you have an energetic puppy, a precious old friend, a dog recovering from illness or injury, a shy dog or a wild child, our staff will provide classes to meet you & your dog at your current level.